Q. Are there additional costs?




You will need to have a licensed electrician and plumber to connect you to services and return the home’s plumbing and electrical to the relevant standard.  A plasterer will be needed to repair and prepare the home for painting. While new colorbond roof and carpentry work come with the “lock up package”, they are not included in the “basic package.”



It is not unusual for our clients to spend a further 20 – 30K if septic and water tanks are required.


Q. How far do we transport our homes?
Q. What about brick veneer homes?
Q. What if the house is original with “lathe and plaster”?
Q. Is my block too difficult?
Q. What about finance?

Want more information about our home relocation services

Contact Us Now