Q. What about planning and building permits?




Our office staff are expert at arranging all the necessary permits and paperwork. We provide this service as well as plan drawing, all included in our pricing.  You will need to pay the permit fees separately which are typically around $3000.


Some councils and shires require a $5000 bond which is refundable when a certificate of occupancy is issued.



Q. How far do we transport our homes?
Q. What about brick veneer homes?
Q. What if the house is original with “lathe and plaster”?
Q. Is my block too difficult?
Q. What about finance?
Q. What about fire prone areas?
Q. Do you offer Guarantees?
Q. What about planning and building permits?
Q. What extra costs will I need to pay for after Golden Age Homes relocates my home?

Want more information about our home relocation services

Contact Us Now